Become a sponsor. Check out our sponsor tab to review the benefits.
Enjoy the world from the road as we explore the RV lifestyle. As we travel , we will create film stories, blogs and events that will feature the greatest works of art, inventions, leaders and achievements as featured on postage stamps. Postage stamps are the memories of the world and our audience will enjoy our media stories as we work and play from our production studio on wheels.
Along the way we will inspire a new generation of stamp collectors to look back at our history and build a tomorrow that will travel on stamps around the world. Social media is expanding this timeless hobby to new generations. MagicalStamps.com is designed to inspire, educate and entertain people through great imaginative stories for the whole family. Please consider joining us as a sponsor.
The stamps of the world capture magical places, memorable faces, our cultures and creativity, our visions and our victories. In the palm of your hand you can hold what brings us together, what sets us apart, what inspires us to dream and what moves us forward.
Every stamp contains a story of strength, courage and the essence of the human spirit. Kindness is in our nature, love is in our heart, dreams are at our fingertips and tenacity defines our character. As a community today, if we are to put our own stamp on history, we need to race toward the future with bravery, strength and limitless vision. At Magical Stamps, we will celebrate these people and events by creating beautiful short films to celebrate their life and contributions.
Benefits of Sponsorship of MagicalStamps.com
As a sponsor, you or your organization become an integral part of the MagicalStamps.com community. There is an entirely new audience drawn to postage stamp collecting and your company logo, vision and goals will be exposed to many new generations.
The online audience for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram alone, measures over four billion users per month. From the Boomers to Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z, these generations represent millions and millions of people. Your alignment with MagicalStamps.com gains your organization access and exposure to a broad and varied audience.
Our multi-dimensional entertainment project will help inspire people around the world. Your organization will be prominently promoted at our live events, as well as on our social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Linked-in, YouTube and more.
MagicalStamps.com media outreach events will include:
· Blog posts
· Product Promotions
· Stamp Collecting Events
· Articles and Press Releases
· Guest Speakers and Storytellers
· TV, Radio and Internet Broadcasts
· Live Events featuring our Production Studio on Wheels
· Educational and Entertaining Videos and Programming
Families and children from around the world will have equal access to learning, while being entertained and we invite your organization to be part of the magic. The powerful social media landscape is already creating a new generation of stamp collectors, who could also have the opportunity to learn about your products and services.
Access to these great benefits are awarded to your company in a tiered fashion.
Available Sponsorship Levels:
· Bronze .........................$1000
· Global Partner........$100,000
Thank you for considering sponsorship of MagicalStamps.com. We look forward to your questions and working with you. Our goal is to promote the RV lifestyle, promote stamps and stamp collecting while we enhance your brand, increase your sales and create a brighter tomorrow for the community.
The Magical Stamps team will hit the road telling stories around the United States, Europe and hopefully soon around the world. Our new production studio on wheels will promote the RV lifestyle while we explore.
Mr. Simmons and the team will travel to meet with the designers and artists who create the beautiful art that becomes a postage stamp. We are excited to bring you, our sponsors along in spirit as we create TV episodes, do interviews and introduce the beauty and art of postage stamps to a new generation.
We will create inspiring stories as told by our video partners and creators around the world. Stories will focus on the positive contributions and events that create unique cultures and art in every country.
MagicalStamps.com Founder and CEO
· Producer, Filmmaker, Musician, Writer and Artist
· Climate Change and Green Advocate
· National and International film Award Winner
· Global clients in over FORTY countries
· Generator of over a BILLION dollars in revenue
· Existing video and media projects in over 34 countries
· He currently runs various live events throughout New England
· His STEAM events draw groups from 50 to 250 people of all ages
· His work has been featured in The New Yorker, LA Times, The New England Film Magazine and Ad Week
Peter is influenced by many innovators including Walt Disney, Martin Luther King, Little Richard, Bob Dylan and the teachings and wisdom of the Native American culture.
When Mr. Simmons was filming a documentary in Belgium about the famous painter from the 1500's, Peter Paul Rubens, he learned Rubens grew up in turbulent times. He used paintings in an effort to change the world of his era. This story and his courage sparked the idea for MagicalStamps.com.
National and International Film Awards:
· Special Prize - San Francisco International Film Festival
· Second prize - The International Media Festival (George Lucas won 3rd prize. Sorry George!)
· New England Media Festival - Gold Award Winner.
· The Columbia School of Architecture Film Festival Award
· Stockhausen Film Festival – Special Prize
· Tufts University Eliot Pearson Department of Child Study.
· Mr. Simmons work has been featured on The Discovery Channel
MagicalStamps.com Co-Founder and Chess Champion
· Innovator for the creation of healthy environments in healthcare facilities
· Press Coordinator
· Creator of over 150 inventions
· Climate Change and Green Advocate
· Research Director and Content Manager
· Complex Systems development and management
· Creative Story Development
MagicalStamps.com Creative Writer and Operations Manager
· Content writer, copywriter and screenplay writer
· Editor and speech writer
· Project management, account management and marketing strategies
· Coordinate, optimize and determine project needs for maximum output on deliverables
· Concise workflow surveillance
· Registered Nurse, Empath and Intuitive